Ⅰ.origin and development
1. Product origin: ZBEC (ZBDC) was first developed by acron and Compton
Carbamate promoter, which is not easy to produce carcinogenic nitrosamines, can be used as a substitute for promoter ZDEC(EZ/ZDC), ZDBC(BZ), ZDMC(PZ), etc.
2. Product development: ZBEC (ZBDC) products have been continuously optimized by several production plants in China since 2008, which can completely replace the use of foreign products. The production and sales volume of products have been growing rapidly.With people's attention to health and environmental protection, and the pursuit of quality of production and life, the market prospect of new environment-friendly rubber auxiliaries is promising, and the range and amount of ZBEC promoter will increase.
1. This product is a very fast curing speed of the main or auxiliary accelerator, belongs to the overspeed accelerator.Suitable for natural rubber and
Synthetic rubber, in NR and SBR latex this product is also a very fast promoter, this product is a safe secondary amine dithiocarbamate promoter, according to the published literature: n-nitroso dibenzyl amine does not contain carcinogenic substances.
2. Of all the dithiocarbamate promoters, ZBEC has the longest coking resistance, improved operational safety and excellent anti-early vulcanization effect in latex.
3. Its vulcanization activity temperature is low, the operation is relatively safe, as an environmental protection product, can replace ZDEC, ZDBC, ZDMC similar products used in the product, is thiazole, sulfonamide promoter of the excellent active agent.Compared with these three products, ZBEC curing time is long and ZDEC curing time is the fastest.
4. When the dosage is the same, ZBEC is similar to the constant elongation stress of vulcanizates of other dithiocarbamate products.
5. When ZBEC is used to manufacture articles in contact with food, it shall refer to the provisions of category 1-4 in FDA 21 CFR 175.105,177,2600 and BgVV XXI.
Ⅲ. formula materials
1. Scope of application: the promoter ZBEC can be used as the main or auxiliary promoter in NR, EPDM, IR, SBR, NBR, IIR and other synthetic rubber to obtain nitrosamine safe molding and extrusion rubber products.
Promoters ZBEC can be used with sulfonamide promoters or promoters TBzTD, the dosage of 0.5 to 1.5 parts.
In principle, the amount of ZBEC in latex is the same as the amount of ZDEC, but it should be vulcanized at a high temperature.
In the application of butyl inner tubes, it is recommended to use 0.5-1 portion of ZEBC, 1-1.5 portion of TBzTD and 1 portion of TBBS as the starting point to replace 1 portion of TMTD and 0.5 portion of DM.
2. Recommended dosage: 0.5-1.5 portions in general.EPDM: 0.8-2.5, NR, SBR, NBR: 0.8-2.0.
Note: the above formula is recommended. The specific dosage and dosage should be selected according to the product and formula after the test.