Vulcanization rate of accelerator
Due to different types of rubber, the same accelerator can promote different vulcanization of rubber. Therefore, it is necessary to have an accurate understanding of the vulcanization rate of accelerator when designing the formula. The vulcanization rate of natural rubber of accelerator M is the overspeed grade, which is used as the standard to distinguish the vulcanization rate of various promoters. Faster than accelerator M belongs to the overspeed or ultra-speed class, slower than accelerator M belongs to the slow or medium speed class.
Grade 5 vulcanization rate of accelerator
1. Super overspeed grade accelerator
(1) Product category: dithiocarbamate, xanthate
(2) Main products: EZ, BZ, PZ, ZBEC, PX, ZIP, ZBX, ZEX, DIP, xanthate sulfide rate than the dithiocarbamate faster.
2. Overspeed grade accelerator
(1) Product category: chulam category
(2) Main products: TMTD, TMTM, TBzTD, TIBTD, TRA, DDTS, TETD
Natural rubber was vulcanized for several minutes at 140℃.
3. Quasi-overspeed grade accelerator
(1) Product category: thiazole class, sulfonamide class
(2) Main products: M, DM, MZ, MDB, CZ, NS, DZ, NOBS, TBSI, etc. The curing time of natural rubber at 140℃ is about 30 minutes.
4. Medium speed grade accelerator
(1) Product category: guanidine
(2) Main products: DPG, DOTG, TPG, the time of natural rubber curing at 140℃ is about 60 minutes.
5. Slow grade accelerator
(1) Product category: thiourea class, alamine class
(2) Main products: ETU, DETU, DBTU, DPTU, H, etc, the time for natural rubber to reach the right vulcanization at 140℃ is about 90-120 minutes.