When exporting, the main concern of general enterprises is that the goods data are wrong, the goods are damaged and the data do not conform to the customs declaration data, so that the customs will not release the goods.Therefore, before loading the container, the shipper, the warehouse and the freight forwarder must coordinate carefully to avoid this situation.
1. Goods of different shapes and packages should not be packed together as far as possible;
2, from the packaging will exudation of dust, liquid, moisture, odor and other goods, as far as possible, do not put together with other goods."Canvas, plastic sheeting or other material should be used as a last resort."
3, light weight goods on the weight of the relatively heavy goods above;
4. Goods with weak packing strength should be placed on goods with strong packing strength;
5. Liquid and clean goods should be placed under other goods as far as possible;
6. Goods with sharp corners or protruding parts shall be covered to avoid damage to other goods.
There are usually three methods for on-site container loading and unloading of container goods, that is, loading and unloading all by manpower, loading and unloading by forklift truck (forklift truck) into the container, then loading and unloading by manpower and loading and unloading all by machinery, such as loading and unloading of pallets (pallets) by forklift truck in the container.
1. Under no circumstances shall the weight of the goods packed in the container exceed the maximum load of the container when the goods are loaded into the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the self-weight of the container.In general, the total and dead weight are marked on the door of the container.
2. The unit unit weight of each container is fixed, so when the same kind of goods are loaded in the container, as long as the density of the goods, it can be concluded that the heavy goods or light goods.
3. The load on the bottom of the box shall be balanced during loading, especially when the center of gravity of the load is at one end.
4. Avoid concentrated load."Such as in the loading of heavy goods such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be paved with wood and other liner materials, as far as possible to spread the load.
5. Pay attention to whether there are loading and unloading instructions such as "do not put upside down", "lay flat" and "stand up" on the packaging when using manual loading.Be sure to use loading tools correctly. Hand hooks are not allowed for baling.
6. When loading pallets, the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the package should be mastered to calculate the number of pallets, so as to minimize the abandonment and overloading.
7. When using forklift truck for loading and unloading, it will be limited by the free lifting height of the machine and the height of the door frame.Therefore, if conditions permit, the forklift container can be loaded two layers at a time, but there should be a certain gap between the upper and lower.In addition, it should be noted that the goods should be lined with wood, so that the fork can be pulled out.
8, the goods should not be naked, at least to have packaging, do not blindly lead to damage to the goods in order to save space.General goods will also have packaging, only such as large machinery such as boilers, building materials and so on will be more trouble, must be tied up, tied to prevent loose.