1) Natural rubber (NR) has comprehensive performance and simple processing technology. The disadvantages are that oil, heat, cold, chemical and aging resistance are too bad, far less than other synthetic rubber. Mainly used in tires, hoses, tapes, medical supplies, sporting goods and some other industrial supplies.
2) styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) has the same comprehensive performance as natural rubber, and its wear and heat aging properties are superior to natural rubber. It is used together with natural rubber and various synthetic rubbers and has good processing properties. It is a general-purpose rubber. Mainly used in hoses, tires, tape. Rubber shoes, as well as a variety of industrial rubber products.
3) Butadiene rubber (BR) has good processing performance, excellent wear resistance and elasticity, less heat generation and good low temperature resistance. Flexibility is also good, the disadvantage is that tear strength and slip resistance are not good. Widely used in tires, hoses, tapes, rubber shoes and other rubber products.
4) Neoprene (CR) is resistant to ozone, weathering, oil, solvent, flame retardant, insulation and water resistance, air tightness, tensile strength, etc. The disadvantages are poor cold resistance and large specific gravity (density). Suitable for hoses, tapes, conveyor belts, wire and cable, air-conditioning rubber products, as well as sealing products for construction, ships, automobiles, etc.
5) Nitrile rubber (NBR) can be used at temperatures below 120 °C for a long time. It has good air tightness (after butyl rubber). It has excellent oil resistance, wear resistance and tear resistance. (Note: This material belongs to semiconductor rubber. Therefore, it is not suitable for insulating products. It is suitable for automotive, mechanical hoses, seals, cable sheathing, sponge products, etc.
6) Hydrogenated nitrile rubber (HNBR) can be used in the working environment of -40-180 degree for a long time. It has good processing performance, high strength, excellent wear resistance and small permanent deformation. It also has unique anti-ozone and hydrogen sulfide resistance. Applicable to engine sealing products, oil seals, oil fields, rubber products for drill pipes, low temperature oil pipes, air conditioning pipes, electronic system protection parts.
7) EPDM heat and ozone resistance is weathering, low temperature resistance, electrical insulation resistance, acid resistance and alkali resistance. Widely used in construction, automotive, ship door and window sealing, wire and cable, automotive, motorcycle parts and other industrial products.
8) Silicone rubber (SR) can be used in the working environment of -60-120 degrees for a long time. It is transparent, non-toxic and tasteless, with good insulation performance and good processing performance. Disadvantages are wear resistance, tear properties and oil resistance, and poor chemical resistance. Widely used in electric appliances, electrical and electronic industries, aviation, defense, machinery, construction industry, medical, food and hygiene, and kitchen supplies, household daily miscellaneous products.
9) Fluororubber (FPM) has excellent high temperature resistance (250 °) and good dielectric properties, as well as excellent resistance to oxidation, oil, chemical and abrasion. The disadvantage is that the processing process is more difficult. Widely used in aerospace missiles and other scientific fields as well as industrial equipment, such as hoses, seals, wires, diaphragms, tapes and other products and anti-corrosion lining.