Zinc dibutyl dithiocarbamate
Loss on Drying %≤
Zinc Content %
Residues(150μm) % ≤
Oil Content %
BZ is a very fast primary or secondary (super) accelerator for natural and synthetic rubbers. BZ is a very fast accelerator in NR and SBR adhesives. In addition, BZ can also be used as an antioxidant for rubber bonding.
Main features and applications:
1. BZ is used as a promoter and super accelerator for thiazole and sulfenamide cure systems. BZ can also be used as a primary accelerator in special applications and latex.
2. BZ is a super accelerator for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex.
3. In latex applications, BZ is mainly used for transparent products and pre-vulcanized latex. The latex containing this product can be used for one week without early vulcanization and is a good activator for thiazole accelerators.
4. It has the function of anti-aging agent in the rubber compound, can improve the aging resistance of vulcanized rubber, does not change color, is not polluted, and is easy to disperse.
5. Commonly used in low temperature vulcanized cement, vulcanization speed is faster than EZ and PZ.