|Storage Life||12 months|
Insoluble sulfur (IS), a linear long-chain polymer with deep processing of sulfur (S), with a sulfur atom number of up to 108 on the molecular chain; viscoelasticity and molecular weight distribution of high polymers; insoluble in carbon disulfide Therefore, it is called insoluble sulfur. Insoluble sulfur (IS) is mainly used in rubber products, and has the following advantages compared with ordinary sulfur:
1. The rubber does not bloom during the storage period. Maintain uniform composition and performance; overcome the shortcomings of poor adhesion of rubber due to frosting; prevent contamination of products and molds and remove the grouting process added to overcome frosting, and provide conditions for production linkage .
2. There is no migration in the adjacent glue layer. Especially in the rubber compound of butadiene rubber and butyl rubber, the ordinary sulfur migration speed is high, and it can be avoided after adding insoluble sulfur.
3. Reduce scorching during mixing and storage.
4. Shorten the curing time. When the vulcanization temperature is reached, it has an "activation phase", that is, chain depolymerization, which accelerates the vulcanization rate and reduces the amount of sulfur, which is beneficial to the improvement of the aging property of the product.
5. Conducive to the adhesion of rubber and other materials, especially when combined with S can improve adhesion.
6. An indispensable additive in radial tires. In the production of radial tires, it can effectively avoid blooming, and it is not easy to produce early vulcanization, and the rubber material maintains good viscosity, which is beneficial to the molding operation, and ensures the uniformity of vulcanization of vulcanized rubber to ensure stable product quality.